Orange County and City Officials are calling for a Mandatory Evacuation for all of Orange County at 6 am, Tuesday, August 25th, 2020.
Citizens who cannot evacuate themselves can find transportation resources at either of the two embarkation sites in the county. Evacuees can arrive at the location at 9 am, Tuesday, Aug 25th, 2020.
- Lamar State College Orange, 410 Front Street, Orange Texas 77630
- Vidor Elementary, 400 Old Hwy 90 E, Vidor Texas 77662
If you are unable to get to one of the transportation sites on your own you can call the following numbers – These phone numbers will begin to be answered at 6 am Tuesday morning.
- For County Residents – Emergency Management – 409-745-9794 or 409-745-9765
- For City of Orange Residents – City of Orange – 409-883-1050
- For City of West Orange Residents – City of West Orange – 409-883-7574
- For City of Pinehurst Residents – City of Pinehurst – 409-886-2221
- For Bridge City Residents – City of Bridge City – 409-735-5028
- For Vidor area Residents – City of Vidor 409-238-6444