Orange County Judge John Gothia has issued a disaster declaration for Orange County effective immediately for the next 30 days..
Provisions within the declaration:
- Any event sponsored by Orange County will cease
- No gatherings of events of greater than 50 people
- Limit visitation in nursing homes and senior centers
- 24 Hour curfew in place for those under 18, not in school, and not accompanied by parent or guardian, or not arriving at or leaving from place of employment
- punishment for price gouging for a variety of goods
Grocery stores and restaurants are left up to decide how to operate.
You can read the full disaster declaration here and the full emergency order here.