Orange County Disaster Rebuild is offering great job opportunities to help your local community. Orange County Disaster Rebuild has received a humanitarian grant through Texas Workforce Commission to be able to hire disaster caseworkers, one construction supervisor, and one volunteer coordinator.
Eligible customers must be:
- Authorized to work in the US
- 18 years of age or older
- Registered for Selective Service (if male born after December 31, 1959)
AND one of the following:
- Laid Off
- Laid off due to Emergency or Disaster (Hurricane Laura/COVID19)
- Self-Employed but now unemployed or underemployed due to Emergency or Disaster (Hurricane Laura/ COVID19)
- Receiving or Exhausted Unemployment Benefits
Please refer to the flyer below on how you can apply. Please do not contact OCDR directly. If you meet the qualifications above, please call (877) 834-JOBS to apply through the Texas Workforce Commission.