The Southeast Texas Stand Down 2022 benefitting homeless veterans and their families is scheduled for May 20, 2022, from 9 AM – 2 PM at the Orange County Convention and Expo Center, 11475 FM 1442 in Orange. The event will benefit homeless veterans, veterans, and their families, and the homeless.
Lunch and door prizes will be available.
In order to qualify, participants need a form of ID (Picture ID – TX Driver’s License/ID Card/ Military ID/SS Card)
- Shelter/Housing Information
- Information for the Disabled
- Medical Screenings
- Mental Health Screenings
- Legal Services
- VA Claims & Benefit Information
- Substance Abuse Treatment Info
- HIV/AIDS Information
- SNAP (Food Stamps) Information
- Help with DD214
- Services for Women Veterans
- Survival Benefits
- Sack Lunches