Southeast Texas Stand Down 2023 will be held at the Orange County Convention and Expo Center, located at 11475 FM 1442 in Orange, on Friday, May 19, 2023, from 9 AM – 2 PM. The event benefits homeless veterans, their families, and the homeless.
Lunch and door prizes will be available.
In order to qualify, participants need a form of ID (Picture ID – TX Driver’s License/ID Card/ Military ID/SS Card).
Military (or DoD surplus) is reserved for homeless veterans. Proof of service is required DD-214 or Veteran’s ID.
- Shelter/Housing Information
- Information for the Disabled
- Medical Screenings
- Mental Health Screenings
- Legal Services
- Certification of Eligibility
- VA Claims & Benefit Information
- Substance Abuse Treatment Info
- HIV/AIDS Information
- SNAP (Food Stamps) Information
- Help with DD214
- Services for Women Veterans
- Survival Benefits
- Duffle Bafs (for those who qualify)
- 25+ non-profits that provide services to homeless veterans and veterans