It’s that time again to love on our neighbors and ease the stress for families by helping the Service League of Orange have a successful Toy Coffee. It will be held Thursday, December 2, 2021, at 703 8th St. in Orange. Drop-off times are 10 AM – 2 PM and 5-7 PM.
One hundred percent of what they collect goes to the local Salvation Army, which provides services to the entire County of Orange.
Participants are encouraged to bring a new unwrapped toy or cash donation. The home on the tour is in the Historic District in Orange.
The Service League of Orange is a Non-Profit 501C3 Organization providing the following programs:
- Elderfun: A program established and filled with activities for the enrichment of the lives of our elderly in local nursing homes.
- Fine Arts: An art program for all 4th graders in Orange County, designed to expand the awareness of art.
- The Follies!!: A “Super” variety show every 3 years to raise funds for our Community
- Scholarships: Provide Scholarships for high school seniors in OC area.
- Gifts Etc.: Located in the Orange Baptist Hospital. All proceeds worked and volunteered by the Service League of Orange,
- Grants: Orange Christian Services, Rainbow Room, & Toy Coffee, which is the 1st Thursday in December located at a beautiful home.