The Salvation Army of Orange TX announces that Angel Tree Applications begin Monday, October 17, and extend through October 27. Applications are available Monday – Thursday from 9 AM-noon and on Saturday, October 22 from 9 AM – noon at the Salvation Army, located at 1950 MLK Dr. in Orange.
- Valid ID required (driver’s license, passport, or state ID
- You must be an Orange County Resident (bring utility bill or lease with Orange County address)
- Proof of income/SNAP benefit letter
- Children 12 & under qualify (bring birth certificates)
- Only a parent or guardian may register a child. Proof of guardianship is required.
No appointment is necessary. For more info, call 409-291-8400.