Effective Monday, July 13, 2020, the Library will be returning to curbside circulation services ONLY, until further notice.
Patrons may request books for checkout by:
- Online reserves or requests (through patron account at orangetexaslibrary.com)
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone (409-883-1086 or 409-988-7351)
In addition, patrons are encouraged to use digital library services:
- eBooks & digital audiobooks using the SimplyE, Libby & Overdrive apps.
- Online databases available through the Library’s webpage.
Hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday through Friday – 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Tuesday – 10 A.M. to 8 P.M.
- Saturday – 10 A.M. to 2 P.M.
For more information, call 409-883-1086.