The Orange Lions Club was awarded a grant as part of the Hancock Whitney Harvest of Giving. They were selected for the grant from the H.H. and Edna Houseman Charitable Trust. The funds will be utilized to support the community initiatives of the Orange Lions Club.
The annual event promotes the charitable efforts of six local private foundations presenting these grants and celebrates nonprofit organizations that champion arts, community services, education, health, and social welfare in Southeast Texas. Each year, area nonprofits are invited to participate in a grant application process for funds from one of the six participating foundations.
Hancock Whitney Trust and Asset Management is the trustee of the following six foundations providing grants that make “Harvest of Giving” possible:
- Helen G. Bell Charitable Trust
- H.E. & Kate Dishman Charitable Foundation Trust
- Eva Dujay Foundation-Mary Harold Medical Fund
- H.H. & Edna Houseman Charitable Trust
- Roy & M. Permenter Charitable Foundation
- B.A. & Elinor Steinhagen Benevolent Trust