In the mood for a Murder Mystery Dinner? Join Orange Community Players (OCP) as they present Mafia Murders at the Mansion on Friday, February 11, 2022, at the Brown Estate, 4205 West Park Ave. in Orange at 6 PM.
As a loyal member of the Godfather’s family, you are cordially ordered, uh, invited to The Brown Estate, Don Brundizzi’s by-invitation-only speakeasy for a dinner party that’s sure to be the bee’s knees. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to solve a murder (or two).
Are you up to the challenge?
So that you can be fully involved in the experience, please come in costume and in character! We’re taking you back to 1930. Become a flapper or a Mafia gangster. Make up a name for yourself. Dress the part. It’s optional, of course, but it will enhance your whole experience. Use your imagination and get ready to play!
Who among you will become a cold-blooded killer? A victim? Be warned and beware, it could be the person standing right next to you!
Your Prime Suspects in “The Mafia Murders”:
- Don Donato “Baby Face” Brundizzi: The Godfather. Need we say more?
- Waldo “The Sneak” Brundizzi: Donato’s brother.
- “Crusher” Joe Genelli: Don Brundizzi’s bodyguard.
- Rita “The Rose” Scallopini: The Brundizzi’s niece.
- Connie Nonni: The Brundizzi’s widowed aunt.
- “Dapper Dan” Johnson: The Don’s accountant.
- Fifi LaTrick: The Don’s moll (girlfriend).
- Jimmy “The Gyp” Johnson: Dapper’s twin brother.
The meal will be catered by David Claybar, owner and chef at the Old Orange Cafe. The meal will include salad, roasted beef tenders w/mushroom gravy, grilled shrimp, loaded mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, and chocolate cake.
Purchase tickets here. ticket price includes meal, wine, water, and tea.
For more info, call 409-883-2939