Congratulations to this year’s Lamar State College Orange NISOD Excellence Award Winners. Each year, LSCO awards certain Faculty and Staff the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) Excellence Award.
This year’s recipients include:
- Amy Brister, Dual Credit Coordinator
- Alicia Lloyd, Director of Learning Technology and Student Success
- Jennifer Petitjean, Web Administrator
- Elizabeth Pressler, Gator Success Center Specialist
- Stacy DeMontmollin, Adjunct Technical; Dental Assisting Instructor
- Audrey Ewer, Adjunct Academic; Government, Sociology, and Psychology Instructor
- Cheryl January, Full-time Technical; Process Technology/Instrumentation Program Director
The National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) Excellence Award program was established in 1991 to provide NISOD member colleges with an opportunity to recognize faculty and staff doing extraordinary work on their campuses. Since then, more than 25,000 recipients have been honored with the award by their colleges.