Tickets are now on sale for the Orange County Disaster Rebuild’s 3rd Annual Taste of the Holidays event. It will be held on Thursday, November 11, 2021, at the Orange County Convention and Expo Center, 11475 FM 1442, from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Only 400 tickets will be sold. They sell out every year, so grab yours now by clicking here.
Taste delicious samplings from Orange County’s finest. Whether you come to scout for caterers, to get ideas for holiday meals and parties, or for a special supper, you’re sure to have an enjoyable experience. Restaurants and caterers will be putting their best dishes forward for your tasting.
- Wing Junkies- Orange
- Do You Charcuterie- Vidor
- Chick-fil-a- Orange
- CSIX19- Orange
- Tropicana Ice Cream Parlor- Bridge City
- Spanky’s Bar and Grill- Orange
- The Hut- Orange
- Fresh Prep- Bridge City
- Orange Grove Coffee House- Orange
- Luigi’s Italian Grill- Orange
- JoAnn’s Kitchen- Orange
- Judice’s Cajun Café- Bridge City
- Leslie’s Place- Bridge City
- LBS BBQ- Bridge City
- Boardwalk Grille- Bridge City
- Burger Town- Orangefield
- The Garden District- Orange
- The Stuffed Mushroom- Bridge City
- Golden Triangle Nutrition- Orange
They will have live entertainment presented by the Gulf Cajun Chapter Band. Beer and wine will be sold along with all their 20+ food booths that are ready to present you samples of their finest foods and desserts.
Net proceeds from Taste of the Holidays will benefit Orange County Disaster Rebuild, a non-profit organization, that assists individuals and families who have unmet needs with recovery that have been affected by the multiple disasters over the last few years.
For more information, check out their Facebook page.