The City of Orange Convention & Visitors Bureau is excited to announce the second annual Orangetober Festival, which is coming to Orange Texas October 7-9, 2022, at the Riverside Pavilion, 708 Simmons Drive in Orange.
Participation opportunities include:
- September 30-October 5: Volunteer to set up the pumpkin village at Orangetober Festival (F-R-E-E to participate)
- October 1: 3rd Annual Walk to Defeat ALS – Orange, Texas Grab a friend and come walk with us to raise money for the ALS Association of Texas (F-R-E-E to participate)
- October 6: Together Thursdays with United Way of Orange County and DOW starring the Chee-Weez (F-R-E-E to participate)
- October 7: Explore Orange kicks off Orangetober Festival by showing the movie Hocus Pocus (F-R-E-E to participate)
- October 8: The Big Pumpkin Run by 3 Bros Running Company at Orangetober Festival. Register online here.
- October 8: Orangetober Gumbo Cookoff 2022 hosted by Greater Orange Area Chamber of Commerce. Contact the Chamber at (409) 883-3536 for more info.
- October 8: Cornhole Tournament hosted by United Way of Orange County. Register online here.
- October 8: Texas A&M AgriLife Extension-Orange County presents the Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest! (F-R-E-E to participate)
- October 8: Rotary Club of Orange, Texas is hosting a pumpkin decorating contest (Contact them via their FB page for more info)\
- October 8: The FLAVA Band SETX, J.T. Reserve, Joey Greer Music, Kevin Fowler LIVE IN CONCERT at Orangetober Festival (F-R-E-E to attend)
- October 7-9: Orange County Disaster Rebuild hosts a domestic and craft beer booth with all your fall favorites! (Must be 21+)
- October 7-9: Free State Cellars Winery serving your favorite wine made right here in Orange, Texas! (Must be 21+)
- October 7-9: Wing Junkies, Marvin AlltheSmokebbq Elmore Jr., Little Cypress Lions Club, Bridge City Lions Club, Funnel’d, Mice Ice, Touch Of Cajun Cafe and so much more good food for all to enjoy!
- October 9: The moment you’ve all been waiting for. F-R-E-E PUMPKIN PICKUP for over 10,000 pumpkins!\
- October 11-November 6: 12th Annual Scarecrow Festival hosted by Shangri La Botanical Gardens and Nature Center (F-R-E-E to attend!)
- October 15: Dean Granger Memorial 5K hosted by Granger Chevrolet. Register online here.
- October 15: Historic Ghost Walk hosted by Heritage House of Orange County in Historic Downtown Orange!
- October 20: Together Thursdays with United Way of Orange County and DOW starring The Drywater Band (F-R-E-E to participate)