Here’s how some of your favorites restaurants fared in their health inspections from Jan 1 – Feb. 14, 2020.
A perfect score of 100 went to:
- Orangefield Junior High
- North Early Learning Center
- West Orange High School
Other scores in Orange include:
- Real Southern Cooking,1111 Green Ave., Orange, 93
- Chili’s Grill and Bar, 292 Stickland Dr., Orange, 92
- Waffle House #523, 4212 27th Street, Orange, 90
- Denny’s Restaurant, 7112 Interstate 10 W, Orange, 83
Kajun Seafood and Wings at 1102 W. Park Ave. in Orange was closed due to construction and sanitary conditions and reopened on Friday afternoon, Feb. 7.
A pre-opening inspection was done at The Pink Lady, 6111 16th St., Orange, on their mobile unit, which was found fit to operate.