Disaster Assistance Intake Event will be taking place on Saturday, October 9, 2021, at Orange Church of God located at 1911 North 16th Street; Orange, Texas 77630 from 10 am – 2 pm. This will be for anyone that has been affected by Hurricane Harvey (2017), Tropical Storm Imelda (2019), Hurricane Laura (2020), Hurricane Delta (2020), and the Texas Winter Storm (2021) for Orange County residents.
Please bring a copy of the following documents:
* Copy of Photo ID(All household members 18 & older)
* Proof of Income (W-2, Paycheck Stubs, Social Security Award Letter)
* Property Tax Bill
* Utility Bills (a month prior to/month of/month after claimed storm)
* Bank Statements (3 months)
* Proof of Home Ownership (Deed or Title)
* Insurance Documents
* FEMA Documentation
* SBA Documentation
If you know a church member, friend, or neighbor that still needs disaster assistance, please share this event information with them.