United Way of Orange County will be sponsoring a Community Food Drive on Saturday, September 16, 2022, from 10 Am – 2 PM. Please bring only non-perishable items.
Drop-off locations include The Salvation Army at 1950 MLK Dr. in Orange and United Christian Care of Vidor at 293 Wilson St. in Vidor.
The drive benefits the following food pantries:
- Bridge City/Orangefield Ministerial Alliance
- Mission Office, First Baptist Church Orange
- Orange Christian Services
- The Salvation Army of Orange
- United Christian Care Center of Vidor