Orange County United Way is coordinating a community food drive on Friday, May 15, 2020, from 10 am – 2 pm. Non-perishable food items may be dropped off at The Salvation Army, 1950 MLK Drive in Orange, or at United Christian Care of Vidor, 293 Wilson St., Vidor.
The food drive will help stock the following food pantries:
- Bridge City/Orangefield Ministerial Alliance
- Mission Office, First Baptist Church, Orange
- Orange Christian Services
- The Salvation Army of Orange
- United Christian Care Center of Vidor
For further information, please contact the Orange County United Way at 409-883-3591.