The Bridge City Farmer’s Market has a reputation for providing the community with local, homegrown produce and handmade crafts. The market occurs each Saturday, early May-Labor Day, from 8-11 AM at 101 Parkside Dr. in Bridge City.
They are all about bringing the community back together and have as their goal is to provide a family atmosphere where everyone is welcome and where local farmers, artists, crafters, and bakers have the opportunity to sell their products.
They feature over 25 diverse vendors, including:
- freshly brewed coffee and lattes from Revival Brew Box
- BBQed food from Black She Eatery
- fresh/locally grown veggies from local farms, including Joyce’s Jams and Jellies, Flower’s Farm, Knotted Root, and Blackwood Creek Microgreens
- goat milk soaps from Chosen Weeds Farm
- wooden craft products from TOS Woodworks
- freeze-dried treats from Bayou Blessing Homestead
- baked goodies from several vendors, including gluten-free products
- local, pasture-raised beef, pork, and chicken from Eclectic Acres Farm
- sugar-free jams and jellies from Sow Sweet Farm
- locally-made BBQ sauces, seasoning mixes, and unique sauces you won’t find anywhere else
- local artisans offer handmade jewelry, custom artwork, and unique pieces like driftwood art with air plants.
They also feature live music from local artists.
Check them out this Saturday, June 10!
For more info, visit their Facebook page.