The 2nd Annual Bark in the Park program, sponsored by the West Orange Animal Shelter, is scheduled for Saturday, March 19, 2002. from 1-5 PM at the shelter, located at West Orange Park at 2700 Western Avenue.
The goal of the event is to showcase the dogs available for adoption and to get as many of them adopted as possible to prevent the dogs that are labeled Code Red from being euthanized. Code Red dogs can be put down at any time once the shelters become full.
The event will feature the following vendors:
- Big Daddy Burgers (burgers, Texas hotdogs)
- Mutt Mats (woven mats for dogs)
- Sweet Pea’s Sweets (cookies and cupcakes)
- Ladymeraki-Designs (natural lip gloss, body scrubs)
- Bayou Country Candle Co.
- Kathy’s Creations (mugs, keychains, earrings)
- Farmer’s Insurance (pet insurance)
- Dirty Paws (self-serve dog wash)